This is a cake that I learnt from other blogger, do not need a mixer and oven, very moist and soft chocolate cake, simply good !!
Jane's corner, original recipe from Cooking Crave, Thanks so much to these two talented ladies !!
Steamed moist chocolate cake
(A) 180 g butter, 160g caster sugar, 200 g full cream evaporated milk, 1/2tsp vanilla extract & 2tbsp of rum (optional)
(B) 2 eggs, slightly beaten with fork.
(C) 100 g plain flour, 50 g cocoa powder, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda.
1. Combine (A) in a saucepan. Stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved and butter is melted, turn off the fire and keep warm.
2. Add (B) into (1) and stir till well mix.
3. Sift (C) into a large mixing bowl, then pour the eggs mixture (2) over the flour and stir till well mix (cake batter should be runny).
4. Heat up the steamer.
5. Lined 8 inch round baking pan.
6. Pour the batter into the lined pan and place the pan into the steamer.
7. Cover the top of the pan loosely with a piece of aluminium foil.
8. Steam over medium heat for 45 mins.
9. Cool the cake in pan before turning out for further decoration.
Happy Baking !!
Happy Weekend and Happy Labour day !!