I used Nestle Nestum Grains & More cereal mix which already has sugar and creamer, so i just add some salt into it.
Nestum Prawns 麦片虾400g large prawns, devein, trim, and leave head, shells and tail intactSalt and white pepper powder
4 cloves garlic, chopped3 packs (28g per pack), Nestle Nestum Grains & more1/4tsp salt2 sprigs of curry leaves, discard the stalks35g salted butter5 small chili padi, choppedMethod
- Marinate prawns with salt and white pepper for 30mins.
- Mix salt with Nestum cereal, set aside.
- Deep fried the prawns on high heat until cooked and crispy. Drain and set aside.
- Use the remaining oil, fry chopped garlic till crispy and golden brown, set aside.
- Remain 1tbsp oil in the same wok, add in butter, heat till melt.
- Add in chili padi and curry leaves, sauté till aroma.
- Add in fried prawns and Nestum cereal mix, continue to stir fry until the Nestum becomes golden brown and crunchy. Dish out and serve.
Recipe by Sonia a.k.a Nasi Lemak Lover