If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Switzerland, Flowers and plants

Thought I have ended with Switzerland's post, but just realized I missed to share with you this special flower and plants that I seen in Switzerland.


1) This is real plants and I guess it can be found only during winter. Those sell here is either plastic or dried plants. I like this kind of plants.

- These were displayed in front of a bakery shop and hotel









2) This is the stronger flower I have ever seen, it is so tiny, no body, no branch & etc, it just simply grow on the ground...

8 comments:

Colin Woon said...

The free blue plants on the 3rd photos looks better than the fake one they sell, hahaha...

Nancymommy said...

它的花和之前的比(Netherlands),简直天壤之别啊!

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Colin, that is not plant but flower, its just grow on the ground w/o any support, very strong tiny flower.

Nancy, feeling a bit grey after saw this winter plants...

Bakeling said...

The people in Switzerland usually like to decorate their houses and shops with those beautiful flowers!

Flowers grow everywhere and very colourful . How lucky they are !

Agnes Sim said...

u go there for holiday? with ur family?

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Agnes, just with my husband only.

LianneK said...

if i am not mistaken, those are krokus flowers. its the one where saffron come about, but i think this are different variety. nice trip, btw.

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Lianne, Thanks for dropping by and sharing the flower name, I will explore your blog soon.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin