1) Restaurant in Hotel Gasthof Tiefenau- They mainly served pasta and pizza.
- I ordered a set of " Cordon Bleu ". We can get the similar one in" Secret Recipe" restaurant here. But of course this one tasted better, but the price of CHF 20 ( ~RM66) ,you can have 3 plates in "Secret Recipe" restaurant !!!
- Chicken meat wrapped with cheese and ham and coated with special flour and pan fry it.
Next time, I will learn to cook it at home.
- my husband ordered a set of special pizza, something like big "curry puff".
-Actually just normal pizza wrapped with ham.
- The waiter in this restaurant suggest us to try the Swiss local drink "Rivella http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivella", surprisingly the taste was nice and cooling. We tried two flavours- original (red label) and green tea (green label), we still prefer the green tea flavour.
A bottle of this cost about CHF 3 ~ 4 in vary restaurants, but on the last day in Zurich, we found out the cheaper Rivella is in CO-OP supermarket which cost only CHF 1.35 (~ RM 4.40) a bottle, the price are so much difference huh !!!
-This is the waiter who recommend us the Rivella. He comes from Tunisia and work here. A very nice and friendly uncle.
*** On next day, we still take dinner in this restaurant, because this is a small town, not much of choices. We both ordered pizzas.
- I ordered Pizza with salami, thin crust type.
- pizza with ham and pineapple, Hawaiian style.
- They dont serve chili sauce but own made chili oil.
2) Restaurant in Zollikofen town, also a pasta and pizza restaurant, forgot to take note the restaurant name.
- A very romantic environment in this restaurant
- I ordered "Risotto", a kind of rice cooked with parmesan cheese. Not really like the taste, too cheseeee....
- my husband always play safe side by order normal tomato spaghetti, but it turned out no tomato but all cheeseeee too...
p/s in the next post, I will show you what I see and shop in Zollikofen.