Here to show you where I stayed and what meals that I taken in Luzern, Switzerland.
1) Hotel Continental-Park (very convenient, just beside the Luzern main train station and nearby all the tourist spots & shops)
-This was the best hotel during my stayed in Switzerland. The hotel room is clean and comfort.
- This hotel is certified to the ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Buffet breakfast served in the hotel
-Colourful hard boiled eggs
- Glad to met a Malaysian Malay guy ( his name is Alvin) who work in this hotel and stayed in Luzern for about 12 years already. He is such a nice guy, he purposely came to breakfast area to see us and we have a short chat.
2) Lunch (Song Pi Nong, Luzern)
- After severals days of pizza, pasta and cheese, we were missed Asian food so much especially rice, thus we went to a tiny and cosy Thai restaurant.
- I ordered green tea
- we ordered a mixed vegetables and beef cooked with soya sauce (free with two bowls of rice), both dishes were delicious and of course we finished it all. This two dish meal cost us CHF 45 ( ~ RM 145 !!!!
3) Dinner (Restaurant Fritschi) , they served Tradisional Swiss food
*** sorry these poor quality photos was taken using mobile phone, as my digital camera was run out of battery.
- This is must try Swiss Tradisional dish, cheese Fondue.
KARI IKAN MASAM MANIS....
1 hour ago