If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pork Chop Rice

Earlier wanted to cook something like Japanese Don( rice) , after seen Nancy's post on Taiwanese Pork rice http://nancymummy.blogspot.com/2009/02/blog-post_20.html, immediately I give a try.

1) My eldest son told me that this was one of the best dinner (which I prepared) that he ever had.



















2) Thanks Nancy taught me on how to make the meat soften. Anyway I follow my own way to marinate the pork meat, I added ginger juice and the usual of sauces. And I coated with tempura flour instead of breadcrumb ( a bit dry when the meat turned cool).
3) I replaced the sweet pea (my kids and I don't like to eat this) with asparagus, just simple stir fry.
4) First time use Tauki (tofu skin) to stir fry cabbage, the taste was great.

9 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Hi! What a fantastic meal! And very suitable for bento-ing! Am collecting new ideas for back-to-work bentos....

Dear, no more bentos from you lately?

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Emily, gotttt bento, and use your bento set, will publish by this week. Stay tuned.

Bakeling said...

Pork Chop is my favourite food ! The first plate just exactly what I need for my lunch !

Bakeling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancymommy said...

很高兴你的儿子喜欢吃...我想他可以慢慢接受吃猪肉了...你煮猪排饭的看来更美味哦!

twister said...

your pork chop look nice and yummy...look forward of your bento set...

Reanaclaire said...

my teen kids would love this meal too..haha.. no matter how old they r.. when they see minced pork chop, they will love it..and also the lotus too.. yeah, we also dont like the green peas.. good idea to substitute with asparagus..
ok will follow yr blog and learn new recipes..yeh...

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Reanaclaire, I also learnt from other bloggers (Nancy and Twister especially, do drop by their blogs for more good recipes)

温馨小屋 said...

all the dishes looks great...especially the fried pork meat.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin