If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm the winner of the 6th picture contest from Emily's Busy world

Yeah hu, I'm the winner of the 6th picture from 6th album tag contest (http://emilys-stitch-in-waiting.blogspot.com/2009/02/winner-of-6th-pic-fm-6th-album-tag.html) . This is my 2nd times won prizes via blogging. I'm now to say that Blogging is good for us.


Big Thank You to Emily for her kindness, may your blog be attracted more viewers. God bless you.


This is the 6th picture that I posted:-

3 comments:

Bakeling said...

What is that in the red circle ? I wonder .

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

big lizard ( I think the correct name should be chameleon)

温馨小屋 said...

Sonia, u are so lucky....i saw Emily's blog got a lot of ppl join this contest....u r really lucky lar...congratulation!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin