Just like to share with you the dishes that I prepared on the CNY eve day.
1) Five Hot Season Combination. This idea was copy from the Chinese restaurant and my first time prepare this kind five dishes (use candy box to serve).
It consists of:-
- fried meat ball
- fried chicken drumstick
- fried prawn with "siew kou" skin
- fried ham roll
- sweet pea with fresh scallop
* decorate with "red dragon fruit" at the center
2) Braised Sea cucumber & Pork Knuckles
3) Fish, deep fried and sprinkle with spring onion and red chili, tasted with soya sauce and garlic oil.
4) Steamed Chicken
5) Hokkien style of noodle
6) "Ho Si Fat Choy" combination
7) "Lin Ko" sweet cake from my mum
** All these dishes are prepared just for for 3 adults (Hubby, me and my maid ) and 3 kids only, at the end, most of it were packed and stored in the fridge, " Nie Nie Yo Yi"...