After saw Twister's post on cake, and realized so long didn't bake butter cake, immediately I bake one. I done a rectangular shape and some cup cake.
I also bought a bottle of Whipped light cream and some colorful candy to decorate the cup cakes, kids are so happy to decorate their own cup cakes.
Reciep to share
200g castor sugar
250g self-raising flour
1tsp of baking powder
1tbsp of grated orange rind
5tbsp of orange juice
1.Put butter and castor sugar into a mixing bowl
2. Use low speed to mix until even, change to medium speed and beat until light and creamy.
3. Add in the first egg, beat well after each addition of egg until creamy
4. Add in vanilla
5. Divide flour (mix with baking powder ) into three portions and add in gradually, use lowest speed to mix in flour.
6. Add in orange juice and orange rind, mix until well-combined
7. Pour into a greased baking pan, bake in pre-heated oven at 180c for 45mins.
Pot Sticker Bowls with Spiralized Rutabaga
2 hours ago