I got this idea to bake a chocolate rice and walnut butter cake from a Full-month package that I received from a friend. This cake is slightly crispy on the top due to added the chocolate rice, and I especially like the walnut inside.
Chocolate rice and walnut butter cake
a pinch of salt
135g cake flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 eggs (medium)
3tbsp of milk
50g chocolate rice
50g chopped walnut (slightly roasted it)
1. Beat butter, salt and sugar till creamy
2. Add in egg one at a time
3. Fold in cake flour and baking powder
4. Mix in chocolate rice and walnut, don't overwork it.
5. Sprinkle some chocolate rice on top
6. Bake at pre-heat oven at 180c for 35mins -45mins or until cooked (depend your type of oven and baking pan, you adjust accordingly)
Do enjoy Baking !!!
CNY Festive Dish - ' Ju Hu Char '
3 hours ago