-The middle part of the muffin is a bit plain, I will add some blueberry jam at the middle if next time I bake again.
I got this idea from Bitter Sweet Flavour's blog, but I followed to my own ingredients.
Blueberry Jam Muffin
Unsalted butter 125g
Cake flour 210g
Baking soda 1/4tsp
Baking powder 1/2tsp
lemon juice 1 tbsp
1. Mix together dry ingredients- cake flour, baking soda and baking powder.
2. Beat butter, salt and sugar till creamy.
3. Add in eggs and followed by milk and lemon juice.
4. Fold in the dry ingredients.
5. Pour batter into paper cup, spoon blueberry jam on top.
6. Bake at pre-heat oveen at 180c for 20mins.