This is another Malay style of fried chicken that I like to order when I pack Nasi Lemak from my favourite stall, fried chicken with lemongrass. Again, I imatate this dish at home.
- I cooked Nasi Lemak with sambal ikan bilis, and to eat together with this fried chicken, yummy !!
Simple recipe to share:-
a. Marinate chicken (pieces) with:-
1. fresh turmeric paste or turmeric powder
b. Fresh lemongrass (cut the lemongrass stalks into 1″ length (only use the top and young part), and smash in a stone mortar & pestle until stringy and finely)
1. Deep fry the marinated chicken pieces until golden brown, set aside.
2. Use the same wok and remain little oil, saute lemongrass until fragrant.
3. Add in the fried chicken pieces, seasoning with light soy sauce, mix well.
4. Dish out and serve.
Do enjoy Cooking !!!
班兰椰香汤圆(Pandan Dumpling with Coconut Milk)
4 minutes ago