The recipe I got read as moist chocolate cake, after I tried, found it was not really moist but instead quite fluffy. I feel this cake is very suitable for cup cake, next time I will try to bake some.
cocoa powder 45g
vanilla essence 1/2tsp
instant coffee powder 1/2tsp + 1/4tsp
sugar 255g ( yes, you need to add so much of sugar !!)
Cake flour 145g
Baking soda 1/2tsp +1/4tsp
Baking powder 1tsp + 1/2 tsp
To prepare cake:-
1. In a bowl, combine (A), mix well and set aside
2. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs one at a time, beat till combine.
4. Add (C) mixture alternately with the (A) liquid mixture, beat until smooth.
5. Pour batter in baking pan, bake at pre-heat oven for 40mins at 180c.
Chocolate ganache ingredients:-
Sweet cooking chocolate 150g
whipping cream 4tbsp
corn flour 1tsp
all purpose flour 2tbsp
To prepare chocolate ganache:-
1. Cook chocolate and cream over medium heat, whisking continously until smooth.
2. Add butter, stir to combine.
3. Last in corn flour and flour, stir till smooth.
Do enjoy Baking !!!
2 hours ago