If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Must go to beach !! Bagang Lalang beach /Tg.Sepat

My kids keep requesting me to bring them to beach, at first, thinking to book a hotel room in Port Dickson, but all good hotels had been fully booked till end of the year. But kids saying they must go to beach, no choice I bring them to the nearest beach i.e Bagang Lalang beach and Tanjung Sepat for a half day short trip after I saw Cooking Momster's post.



IMG_2509


-we stopped by this famous pau stall called Hai Yew Heng to pack their famous "Mui Choy Pau-(preserved vegetables) ".



IMG_2494




IMG_2519

Hai Yew Heng
405, Jalan Pasar, 42800,
Tg. Sepat, Kuala Langat,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel : 03-3197 4144 / 012-272 9009
Business hours : 1.00 pm - 6.00 pm. Public holiday start from 10.00 am.



-At the Bagang Lalang beach.


IMG_2535



IMG_2540



IMG_2547

-Lucas was so happy because he managed to catch some baby crabs.

IMG_2538


-we also stopped by the nearby "Sepang Goldcoast" showroom to "kepoh" a bit. This is not Australia Goldcoast but Malaysia Goldcoast !!



IMG_2561


-If you have million, you may consider to buy a The Golden palm tree water Villa here, but for me, I only can see but no money to buy, hahaha!!! It seem a lot of foreigner placed booking here.


IMG_2565

-And we had our late lunch (about 3.30pm) at a seafood restaurant at Tanjung Sepat. We find the food here are just normal, but they have a very nice Sea view.



IMG_2570


IMG_2589




IMG_2595




Tg Sepat
Ocen Seafood Restaurant
Lot 109, Jalan Laut,
42800 Tanjong Sepat,
Kuala Langat,
Selangor Dahrul Ehsan.
Tel: 603-3197 4443


**next time, I must bring a camping tent, I saw a lot of peoples enjoying camping here.

23 comments:

pierre said...

Oh my god !!!
this is so cold here and your photos make me jealous !!! thanks for htis !! if you like french food come and visit me !!
Pierre from Paris

~Rachel Hei~ said...

Been to Bagan Lalang about 4 year ago, it was a nice place for family outing.

Bakeling said...

I like your sea view photos and your daughter's hat !

米亚 said...

you are a good mum Sonia! I used to request mum for trips and ended up with a bid smack on my bum... hahaha... the beach looks really clean! Whereabout is that? that definitely looks much better than Port Dickson beach... very nice capture... thank you for sharing!!!

Reanaclaire said...

sonia, i must be from outer space.. i never heard of this bagan lalang before, am i too ah lian? in fact, i never been to PD too.. maybe in perak, we have our own teluk batik and pangkor island to go to... anyway, the beach looks wonderful! and of course the food too.. hehehe..

Ju (The Little Teochew) said...

Good time, great food! Glad you all enjoyed yourselves. And yes, a tent is a must if you are going to the beach next time. :)

Unknown said...

朋友也是才去了Bagan Lalang回来不久,也是好评如云。

Penny said...

ai ya..last week i balu pergi nia...but we had a lunch at Morib...poor thing, the flies are so irritating, cant enjoy the beachside scene n food at all!

choi yen said...

how's the taste of the mui choy bao?

ICook4Fun said...

I've heard so much about Tg Sepat. I have to make a point to visit this place when I go back in February.

Cindy Khor said...

lovely photos of the beach, i miss going playing in the sea and lying on the sand.

Namitha said...

It's freezing cold here in Colorado, but I felt really warm looking at these pics :D I wish I was there too...Beautiful pics :-)

Cheryl said...

T___T

So cold here too. And hungry. Worst part is I know what those crispy prawns will taste like.

Never been to Bagan Lalang before, one day soon I hope. Wah, 1 million RM for the vila? So expensive!

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Pierre, Thanks for dropping by, I like croissant, will check out your blog soon.

Rachel, you are right.

Bakeling, Thanks, I bought the hat in Vietnam.

Mia, further up after you reached Banting, heading to Tg. Sepat.

Reanaclaire, actually I only recently knew about this place too.

Ju, ya, I must remember to bring one next time.

WeWe, Thanks.

Penny, I guess makan at Tg. Sepat will be a better choice.

mimid3vils, very nice.

ICook4Fun, you should.

Cindy, Thanks for stopping by.

Gulmohr, actually it was super hot !!I just hide under the tree to took all these photos, hehehe..

Cheryl, T___T, this is a cute face!!

ai wei said...

nice nice. and the beach looks clean. feel like having a break here

Somewhere in Singapore said...

From your pictures, can see that it's a nice place to visit...

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

ai wei, ya, you should, it is just nearby only.

somewhere in SG, yes, you are right.,

ann low said...

Very nice clicks. Oh..I love the Mui Choi Pau, can send me some?

Zurin said...

MM Ive heard of the gold coast Sonia...tq for blogging about it because I have been wondering where it is...Lovely pictures too! If only I had a million!! LOL

Little Corner of Mine said...

Hungry liao! The bao looks good too, make on the spot.

温馨小屋 said...

几时去的?做么没有来找我的?
Sepang Goldcoast的人没有带你去看示范屋吗?下次要去看,call我,我帮你make appointment!!价钱还可以再谈的..哈哈哈!!

Colin Woon said...

You're such a cool mom! Always try to keep kids happy.

"Sepang Goldcoast" looks promising but is the water really blue like the model? Hahaha...

Jessie said...

A trip or vacation is not complete without visiting a beach resort, That's my opinion.

Rio Pousadas

Blog Widget by LinkWithin