-This was my 3rd batch of Kuih Bangkit (1st batch here,and 2nd batch here), this time I use cookie cutter to cut and use tweezer to pinch patterns, and I realized that shaping by cutter&tweezer are more time consuming than using mould for shaping.
- But I just like this lovely flower shape of Kuih Bangkit !
Summary of the cookies that I did for this CNY:-
1. Kuih BangkitButter cookies
Chocolate covered corn flakes cookies
6. Nian Gao / Steamed Chinese New Year sticky cake
7. Fried crabstick- shredded crabsticks, deep fry over medium flame, or until golden brown. This fried crabsticks is very crispy and yummy.
8. Fried prawan crackers- bought from Kuala Selangor, after fried, became triple in size.
Wishing you a Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year and Gong Xi Fa Cai...