- Don't know what to do with this Ikea baking pan (I failed in my 1st attempted in making chiffon using this baking pan), so this time i use this Ikea baking pan to bake this butter cake.
Recipe adapted from Jane's coffee butter cake, but I changed it to pineapple butter cake. Thanks Jane for kind sharing.
Pineapple Butter Cake
Pineapple chunks (from 1 canned pineapple)
70g margarine (Planta)
4 eggs (medium size)
250g Self Raising flour
8tbsp of pineapple juices from canned pineapple
1. Beat butter, margarine and sugar till light
2. Add in egg one at a time, beat till creamy
3. Gradually add in flour and pineapple juices till combine well.
4. Place pineapple chunks in the bottom of baking pan, then pour in batter.
5. Bake at pre-heated oven at 180c for 45mins.
-This pineapple butter cake tasted even better on the next day.
Happy Baking !!