Crumble Salted Egg Yolk Cookies 香脆咸蛋黄饼干*makes around 80pcs150g butter (salted)80g icing sugar30g salted egg yolk (steamed and mashed)120g all purpose flour1/4tsp baking soda55g bread crumbsBlack sesame seeds, for decorationMethod
- Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda together, set aside.
- With an electric hand mixer, beat butter and icing sugar till fluffy and light.
- Add in salted egg yolk, mix well.
- Add in flour mixture, combine well. Then add in bread crumbs, mix well.
- Scoop a small teaspoon of batter on a lined baking tray, leave some gap between as cookies will expand while baking. Sprinkle some black sesame seeds on top.
- Bake at preheated oven at 180C for 15-20mins at middle rack.
Recipe by Sonia a.k.a Nasi Lemak Lover