My notebook was sent for repair due to virus attacked yesterday, just got it back this evening. Thought i will have some free time since no computer to use, but i still busy from morning till evening. After I came back from morning market, i started to make Ajitsuke Tamago (Japanese boiled egg), Japanese cabbage Ramen, multigrain bread, this soymilk pudding and cook Indian dried chicken curry for dinner, like a crazy women, hehehe..I will share all recipes soon, except this soymilk pudding is encore from an old recipe..We just love this pudding.
Thanks to 鲸鱼蓝蓝蓝 given me these cute glass jars or pudding bottles, i quickly use it to make this pudding..
don't miss to add some grated ginger to further enchance the taste..
Soymilk pudding with palm sugar syrup焦糖豆奶布丁
(recipe source: Sonia aka Nasi Lemak Lover)
2tsp gelatin powder
2 and ½ cup soymilk
brown sugar syrup
1. Mix the gelatin and water together and set it aside to bloom.
2. Put the soymilk and sugar in a saucepan, cook over low medium heat until bubbles form around the edges of the saucepan.
3. Remove from heat and stir in the gelatin. Stir until the gelatin dissolved.
4. Pour the mixture into serving cups and refrigerate until set.
5. Enjoy with brown sugar syrup and grated ginger.