If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Ubud Market, Krisna Oleh-Oleh, Venezia Spa, Ubud Bali



Ubud Market is a two storey buildings with all shops aimed specifically at tourists with wood carvings, batik shirts, sarongs, and all manner of other souvenirs..


IMG_1023


IMG_1021


IMG_1022


IMG_1024

 
special souvenirs, you dare to give? hahaha..
IMG_1027

 
In fact, I did not get anything here. I was too lazy to bargain and tired as this place was hot and crowded..My mind can not think how to bargain, hehehe..Actually things selling in Tanah Lot have better price..
 

IMG_1029


IMG_1033


IMG_1035

Ubud Market is located at the corner of Jl Monkey Forest and Jl Raya Ubud


Krisna Oleh-Oleh

When you see the shop with name Oleh-Oleh, it means small things and souvenirs. If you are looking for souvenirs with good price and fixed price, come here to get it., don't need to bargain,,If you have seen those palm bowls and plates that I have been using in my photo, I got those from here. And it was the cheapest among all shops I went..

IMG_1799


IMG_1801


IMG_1802


IMG_1803
\
check out their website here..

Venezia Day Spa & Salon

When you come to Bali, don't miss to pamper yourself with few spa at good price..We went to Venezia where they located at Ubud..

IMG_1723


IMG_1717

 
If you have kids like me, you can just throw them some IT gadgets and leave them here..
IMG_1719


IMG_1725

 
We took full body massage and spa, so be prepared to take off everything !!
 
IMG_1724


IMG_1727


IMG_1726

Venezia Day Spa & Salon
Jln. Monkey Forest
Ubud, Bali
Tel:0361 - 975715
www.veneziadayspa-ubud.com

9 comments:

Sona - quick picks/pick quicks said...

wow!! this is the kindof place that i wud love to hang out..and my !! they did have those "dare to give" souvenirs !!! Oh God ! ..lol

PH said...

Hah! Hah! Your boy look so relax with his computer. So since in the spa got to take everything off, you cannot show us your photo lah :D hee..hee...

Somewhere in Singapore said...

The Ubud Market is so interesting...

Simple Person said...

Aiyo get the special souvenior lol

Jessie-CookingMoments said...

Wah, how is your trip in Italy so far? Must be buying "song song"(爽爽) lah!Bali really has so much to buy hoh?

Ana Regalado said...

I badly need a massage , as in , right now ! :P So , did you get at least one of those SPECIAL souvenirs ? lol

Baby Sumo said...

Haha I wonder if anyone buys that "special souvenir" for friends... probably not! I think I will go crazy shopping there, see everything also wanna buy.

My Little Space said...

Haha...what kind of special souvenir is that !!!
Kristy

Choi Yen said...

The market is good place to get some souvenirs!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin