When I saw these cute pineapple tart moulds in the bakery shop, I just couldn't resist not to get a set.
Before baking, still can see the nice pattern . This pattern has a prosperity word 旺
The size of this pattern is smaller than above pattern
I also tried to play some colour !
After baked, can't really see the nice pattern
If you love cheese and buttery cookie, try this out, you will like it ^_^
Cheesy Pineapple Tarts 芝士黄梨饼
175g butter50g condensed milk or sweetened creamer (I use F&N full cream condensed milk)235g plain flour / all purpose flour1 egg yolk (A size or large)25g Parmesan cheese powder
1 egg yolk +1tsp milk, for egg wash
~300g Pineapple filling (homemade or store-bought)2 pineapple tarts moulds-large and small
1. Cream butter and condensed milk till light.
2. Add in egg yolk, and beat until combine.
3. Mix in flour and cheese powder, mix till become a soft and not sticky dough.
4. Roll pineapple filling into ball (6g for large mould, 3g for small mould) and roll dough into ball (9g for large mould, 7g for small mould).
5. Flatten a piece of dough and place a piece of the roll pineapple filling in the middle. Bring the edges of the dough together and press lightly to seal.
6. Place dough inside the mould, flatten dough to conform to shape of mould. Remove pineapple tarts from the mould.
7. Apply egg wash on the pineapple tarts. Bake in preheated oven at 170C for 20-25mins or until golden brown.
8. Cool completely before storing.
Inspired by Bakeling, by Sonia a.k.a Nasi Lemak Lover