Just like to share with you this simple and delicious stingray dish:-
1) Heat up oil and stir fry spice paste ground (garlic, ginger and small onion) until aroma.
2) Add the stingray (cut into chunks) , add litttle water, and mix well with spice paste.
3) Season to taste with salt, sugar and oyster sauce.
4) Add in spring onion and onion (cut into big slice).
5) Add few drops of " Hua Tiew " wine.
6) Dish out and garnish with red chilli slices, Serve Hot.
This is Yau Ma Tei. Kinda II
4 hours ago