If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Chinese New Year Delights 2013 新春送礼_round up (part 3)

Hi all, here comes CNY Delights 2013_round up (Part 3), enjoy browsing...




 From Non-blogger Felicia Ng

Felicia Ng-Fried Nian Gao with Yam & Sweet Potato (Crispy Type)

Fried Nian Gao with Yam & Sweet Potato (Crispy Type)
(recipe by : Felicia Ng)

Nian Gao
Yam (Taro)
Sweet Potato ( Cut them into square pieces)

Batter
80g Rice Flour
1 tsp Tapioca Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Double Action Baking Powder
½ tsp Salt
100ml Water
1 tsp Oil

Oil for deep frying

Method
1. Combine Batter, rest it for 30 minutes.
2. Prior to deep-frying, add in oil into Batter and mix well.
3. Steam Nian Gao, Yam and Sweet Potato for 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Sandwich Nian Gao with Yam and Sweet Potato.
5. Coat with Batter. Deep-fry in hot oil till golden brown.
6. Drain off excess oil.

   


Chin (Chin's Baking Diary)-Fish Crackers



Mandy (缘分的天空)-肉丝角




Choo Doris (Sumptuous Flavours)-Clay-Pot Waxed Meat Rice


Xinghui (美味情缘)-麦香小花饼



Sonia (Nasi Lemak Lover)-Stuffed Arrowroots 酿慈菇


Jessie Ng (Jessie-Cooking Moments)-Matcha and Coffee Butter Cookies


Eileen Lee (eileen记事本)-杏仁片脆饼


Michelle (心煮意)-Almond Crisp @ 杏仁脆片 / MixNuts Crisp @ 果仁脆片


Li Shuan (Helena's kitchen)-蒜蓉蒸虾


May Law (厨苑食谱)-酸辣鱼鳔 (Spicy & Sour Fish Maw)


Aunty Young- 炸芽菇(Fried Arrowhead hips)



Jane Chew (Jane's Corner)-雏菊咖啡饼(Daisy Coffee Cookies)


Phong Hong Bakes-Ngaku Chips (Arrowhead Chips)


Aunty Young-炸蟹柳(Fried Filamen Sticks)


Choo Doris (Sumptuous Flavours)-Waxed Meat Kai lan


Karen Ho (Karen's kitchen)-黑芝麻奶酥饼干 Black Sesame Cookies


Xinghui (美味情缘)- 甜蜜金蒜虾 Honey Golden Prawn


Quay Po Cooks-Braised duck with ginger




22 comments:

Amelia said...

Hi Sonia, excellent round up. Everything look so addictive and mouthwatering.

Have a nice weekend.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

All looks so tempting...

mui mui said...

Sonia,
Great round up. I feel like wanted to try out every one of the recipes. Hee Hee...
Wow! It's already the 3rd round. I must send in mine for the 4 th round..:D
mui

Rice Bowl Tales 有碗話碗 said...

Such inspirational collection of CNY recipes!! Thank you for doing these amazing round ups, look forward to the next one ~

鲸鱼蓝蓝蓝 said...

哈哈哈,一直还没空把作品sent给你
很惭愧~~~

My Little Space said...

What a fabulous round up! I have to apologize for not submitting anything too. hehe... Wish I have more time for this.
Blessings, Kristy

CQUEK said...

i just can't wait for CNY.. all the goodies.. yummy

daphne said...

You reminded me that my lotus soup is also a favourite at my gran's CNY dinner celebrations! How can i forget that?

The round up is fantastic- and so much goodies to look at!

Lite Home Bake said...

Nice, very nice! This is like a treasure box to dig in for CNY preparations! Thank you!

Agnes CF Lee said...

wish have the time to do come baking and cooking, too busy with my new kids' clothing shop and got to get more sales especially when Chinese New Year is approaching. will sure check out the round 4.

Baby Sumo said...

So much delicious food, so many good cooks! :)

Gloria Baker said...

Sonia these are awesome recipes:) I love all so much, nice round up!!

Little Corner of Mine said...

Beautiful roundup! I see so many already started baking CNY cookies. I wonder when will be my turn? :P

Chef and Sommelier said...

Keep them coming, Sonia!

Rumbling Tummy said...

Sonia, what a brilliant idea to post the submission in advance. Though I can't bake much and cook this year, I am eagerly lapping up (visual) all the goodies.

lena said...

i'm so into CNY mood now after seeing all the round ups!

Small Kucing said...

mmmm everything looks so yummy...

me not making anything for CNY this year

Sally said...

全部都很美味哦,看到都流口水料。。。:)

yvonne said...

Lovely, lovely CNY delight! All look so delicious and tempting! Feel so CNY-ish already.

Nami | Just One Cookbook said...

I'm enjoying looking at roundup and I start to feel it's so wrong to be here right now and missing all the good food! Hope we can celebrate CNY in Taiwan or other Asian countries!

Jessie-CookingMoments said...

Wow,it's going to be the most entries for the blog event of the year, haha!

Yannie said...

In order to keep up with this event, I guess I just need to bake and bake everyday. lol!

I really like this event, because I get to learn so many interesting recipes here.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin