If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Chinese New Year Delights 2013 新春送礼_round up (part 2)


Here comes the Chinese New Year Delights 2013 part 2, all recipes look so good, wish i can try all of them but i know this is impossible..Sorry to my blogger friends, I am sorry for delaying of visiting your blog frequently because I am trying out of making new cookies for Chinese New Year. Today I am glad that i finally success to make a cookie that we like !

May Law (厨苑食谱)-八宝莲子鸡(Eight Treasure Chicken)

 


Sue ( CookingMomster)-Kuih Bahulu


Jane Chew (Jane's Corner)-蜂窝饼(Kuih Loyang/ Kuih Rose/ Honeycomb cookies)

Yan Leng (Bakeling)-简易:多谷粮芝麻曲奇 -Easy : Multigrain Cereal Cookies



Chin KL (蓝色小厨)-Kuih Momo


Kimmy (Cooking Pleasure)-Kuih Bangkit

Joceline (Butter Flour & Me)-传统牛油曲奇饼(Butter Cookies)


Cass Tan (揾到食)-鱼鳔汤


Karen Ho (Karen's kitchen)-甜蜜蜜杏仁粟米片 Honey Joys


Eileen Lee (eileen记事本)-花花黄梨饼


Bernice (Bernice's kitchen)-自制猪肉干


Aunty Young-抹茶奶油酥饼 (Matcha sable cookie)

May Law (厨苑食谱)-香脆杏仁饼 (Crispy Almond Cookies)


Min's Blog- 德国酥饼 Marble German Butter Cookies


Na Nak (Aunty Young)-牛油糖霜曲奇

Ann (Anncoo Journal)-Dried Cherry Tomato and Yuzu Cake


Lena (Frozen Wings)-Sweet and Sour Fish with Lychee



Sheoh Yan Lee (Blog with Yan)-Zebra Butter Cake


Mich (Piece of Cake)-Corn Flakes Cookies


Joceline (Butter Flour & Me)-Crispy Coconut Biscuits ( 椰丝脆饼)

27 comments:

Small Kucing said...

wow......all the photos making me drool

鲸鱼蓝蓝蓝 said...

好多选择,看了很心动:)

Purabi Naha said...

Wow, what an incredible post, with a collection of best CNY recipes from such beautiful blogs. Loved this.

PH said...

Very good lah, now got more idea what to cook and bake. Sonia, I think you should do this event every year!

Amelia said...

Hi Sonia, part 2 round up too look awesome. Everything look so delicious.
Thanks for sharing. Have a nice day.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Wow, all looks so good...

zila norazila said...

sonia..
i love the kuih loyang ..beautiful pink colour..remembered the time I was a child.

Reanaclaire said...

O Me O My! Love the savoury, Love the sweeties too!

Yannie said...

Sonia, this is a very interesting event, as I can really see many good recipe for CNY delights here. Thanks for organizing this.

Michelle Chow LF said...

Wow, so fast part 2 already . . . I better submit my 2nd entry ASAP (^_−)−☆
Thanks for organizing such great event, by just 1 click into ur blog, I can see so many good recipe for CNY . . . No need to "Goog... Goog... " up n down in the Internet to search for recipe (⌒▽⌒)

yvonne said...

What lovely recipes here for CNY, Sonia. I am so motivated now and feel like storming into my kitchen and bake some cookies :D

Mich Piece of Cake said...

Thanks for the lovely round up!

irene myme said...

Wow....so fast part 2 le, wait for me! Kakaka

Jessie-CookingMoments said...

Wah, so many entries already, good news! Looking forward to see your cookie recipe soon!

lena said...

so fast round 2 already! let me chk round 1 now!

Anonymous said...

Sonia, 大家的成品包罗万有, 眼花撩乱。为什么不把范围缩小, 例如加上传统, 又或者有好寓头之类, 更加有新年气氛。*路人丁*

ykristen said...

what a great guide for cny.will try some of them soon

daphne said...

As usual, i'm so late in my prep! This is perfect for me to know what to do..

Vidya Chandrahas said...

Wow!All looks too good.

peteformation said...

Wah, eight treasure....eat liao...sure win Toto big big.....

Eileen, Hundred Eighty Degrees said...

Great post: ) I can't wait to see your recipe on the new cookies you've tried.

Caca said...

soniia, now your blog will become one stop blog to source for CNY cooking & baking.

mui mui said...

Sonia,
You are awesome. Your event round ups are fabulous.
I can see and read all the CNY recipes in one site and in one go..save time..LOL

mui

Kit @ i-lostinausten said...

Wonderful round-up & so tempting§ BTW I've made a CNY cookies & hopeful can post today & join the fun!

Yzenith Chinese Recipes said...

甜酸鱼我真的想学会

sweet and sour fish i want to learn how to cook, your pic looks great

Unknown said...

hi,

Make this New Year the memorable one by celebrating it with Top of the Hill on the most beautiful hill station-Mussoorie, India.

new year celebration Mussoorie

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin