If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Chinese New Year Delights 2013_round up (6)

Looking at the good respond given to my CNY delights event. If i could make the round up posting look more organize and interesting, look something like this , then it will be perfect! And if i can have it organized by category, easy for you to seach for the recipe..Also make it a permanent platform for peoples to look for CNY delights. But I know i can only dream now, because i don't know how to customize this and have to use blogger which has limit option when doing posting! Anyway, i will try to think a better option after CNY if i can think of one..
OK, lets check round up (6), this time i have increased the number of post from 20 posts to 30 posts, so you have more choices to try before CNY.

Min's Blog-丹麦牛油曲奇 Danish Butter Cookies



Esther Lau (Copycake kitchen)-Pineapple Tarts


MEL LEE (Through The Kitchen Door )-Almond Cookies


Quay Po Cooks-QPC Babi Ponteh


Esther (the fuss free chef)-Roast Pork / Siew Yoke


Angelic Heart (启动生命的旋律)-榛仁杯子曲奇


Bee Bee (Honey Bee Sweets)-Multigrain snake buns


Lena (Frozen Wings)-Yam Abacus Beads


Ann (Anncoo Journal)-Danish Butter Cookies


Vivian Pang Kitchen-Crispy Skin Roasted Chicken

Aunty Young-香脆海苔卷 (Crispy Seaweed rolls)


May Law (厨苑食谱)-台湾凤梨酥(Taiwan Pineapple Tarts)


t3ngt3ng-Chocolate Sables


Sheoh Yan Lee (Blog with Yan)-Corn Flake Cookies



Joceline (Butter Flour & Me)-Snow Almond


Ivy Sew (Simply Beautiful and Healthy Living)-Chicken Tempra


怡。然自得 Hippomama's Kitchen-London Almond Cookie


t3ngt3ng-Kuih Rose/ Kuih Loyang/ Honeycomb Cookies


MEL LEE (Through The Kitchen Door )-The Best Red Velvet Cake



Lian (Whatever You Do)-Roast Chicken with Glutinous Rice Stuffing


Anne Regalado (My bare cupboard)-Loh bak goh / turnip cake


Kimmy (Cooking Pleasure)-Cranberry, Walnut and Oatmeal Cookies


Choo Doris (Sumptuous Flavours)-Stewed Assorted Mushrooms

Xinghui (美味情缘)-椰丝脆饼


Lily's wai sek hong and Lily's wai sek hong favorites-Napa Delight


Aunty Young-龙风呈祥(Dragon And Phoenix)


Gertrude (My Kitchen Snippets)-Lemon Polenta Cookies


Cheah (No-Frills Recipes)- Pineapple Tarts 2013


Jessie Ng (Jessie-Cooking Moments)-柠檬奶油乳酪磅小蛋糕 Cream Cheese Pound Cupcakes


Aunty Young-发财团圆(Fatt Choy Ball In Sauce)







13 comments:

daphne said...

Truly inspiring! I like how you start this early so that I get to pick and choose what to make in time! LOL

Mel said...

Oh my, I really enjoying myself here, scrolling down, scrolling down looking at the beautiful posts! I wish I could help to organize something what you wanted but I am more illiterate in computer... Hope someone reading your post could help you out too!

Ana Regalado said...

Yummy round up , Sonia ! I'm drooling at all those wonderful goodies :D

mui mui said...

Sonia,
Wow! Your event is getting more and more exciting!
I am drooling scrolling down reading your round up every time.
mui

Amelia said...

Hi Sonia, excellent round up. All look so good and tempting.

Have a nice week ahead,regards.

Sokehah cheah said...

Fabulous round-up, Sonia. So many recipes to choose from. Thanks for hosting!

Chef and Sommelier said...

Amazing!

Charmaine said...

Thanks for sharing so manu different postings. Thanks for the other bloggers too. Found some good recipes to make.

Jessie-CookingMoments said...

Don't worry, Sonia, you have done so much already, we appreciate your great efforts of putting this up though you are so busy with the baking and other stuffs at this time of the year.

Nami | Just One Cookbook said...

Everyone is so talented. I honestly didn't know CNY can be so filled with cookies and sweets! I'm so jealous with everyone who get to enjoy all these treats and delicious food!

Yannie said...

I like this event, as I always can learn a couple of recipes each round. Today I take down 2 recipes.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

All of it are so tempting...

degarfs said...

Hi Sonia, I would like to try aunty yong's seaweed roll recipe however I cant read chinese. Have you attempted the recipe and have it in English version?

Thanks

Blog Widget by LinkWithin