If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Monday, December 22, 2014

Autumn in Central Park, New York Nov 2014 秋天的中央公园,纽约


I was knowing that beautiful of fall colour at Central Park NYC , so it was listed one of the place must visit during our trip. We visited this park on the 2nd day of arrival as we have checked weather was good on that day. We just walked about 5mins to this park since the hotel just located nearby. Every corner of this park was so beautiful and awesome. So I just let these pictures that I took to speak for me.




 
We bought breakfast and enjoyed in this beautiful park.















 
This is outside of the park, we also see beautiful colour !

7 comments:

Kimmy said...

Hi Sonia, my favourite season of the year is Autumn to Winter when the leaves on the trees changed colour like in the photos. Awesome and so carefree. Have a good trip friend.

Elaine said...

Thanks for sharing such beautiful photos. Have a wonderful trip, Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family

Lussi said...

Fabulous NYC!:-) I'm missing this place...I hope to visit it next year again! Merry Christmas & warm regards from Poland:-) Kasia

Happy walker said...

First time visits here, I wish you to have a happy day~ =D

Regards,
(A Growing Teenager Diary Malaysia)

German said...

I enjoy spending time in Central park especially during the fall season.It's one of my favorite destinations and I really loved the pictures you captured.

Choi Yen said...

A scenery that can't find here, OMG so pretty!

Fancy Simple said...

Wow!! I love the place and Thanks for sharing.
private chef in austin texas

Blog Widget by LinkWithin