If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

My recipes in "Tasted and Approved" Cookbook


Thanks to Marshall Cavendish giving me an opportunity to share my humble recipes in a new cookbook titled " Tasted and Approved" together with few other bloggers. Few of my tasted recipes that some of you requested earlier (via my Instagram @sonianll ) are included in this cookbook that will be published soon. Prior to official cookbook that will be available at the bookstores in Singapore, Malaysia and countries around the region, now you can get special pre-order copy with 20% discount . To place the order, please email to booksorder101@gmail.com. This pre-order offer ends on 10 Oct 2016.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

why order when can get FOC recipes everywhere?

Sem said...

Congratulations, Sonia.
I will order one right now.

Bakeling said...

Congratulations too ! At last it is born !

Katherine said...

Congratulations Sonia, this is what you have been kept busy.

Anonymous said...

You so bad! Pour cold water on people!

Anonymous said...

No wonder nowadays those primary students need to study " Social Expression " !

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you. I will order the cook book

ChrisDee said...

Congratulations Sonia. I love your recipes. Understand that the Pre-Order for delivery in Singapore only, will definitely get a copy when it is available in Malaysia.

Anonymous said...

May I know how many recipes are there in the book.

Anonymous said...

Wow, so much time and effort is put into blogging all these recipes. The least we can do is support their efforts. You are not a grateful person at all.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin