Nowadays i have been addicted baking sourdough bread using sourdough starter or natural yeast . This time to have it with homemade luncheon meat, simply perfect! To see the step by step how to make this luncheon meat, you can hop over to my instagram account via sonianll
I hope soon i can make another batch of sourdough starter (i didn't record it down for the first time), then i can share with you here. There are many good benefits when consume homemade sourdough bread, hope all of you can try at home one day!
Homemade Chicken Luncheon Meat 自制鸡肉午餐肉725g minced chicken meat (4 large debone chicken thigh), skinned and cubed2tsp sea salt2tsp organic brown sugarPaprika powder or you may replace with chili powderCoriander flakesFreshly ground black pepperMethod
- Use a food processor, process chicken meat till coarsely and sticky paste.
- Add in all seasonings with the minced meat. Stir the mixture with a pair of chopsticks in one direction until the mixture become sticky and gluey.
- Fill up mixture into a prepared baking tin ( I used a mini square non stick Pullman tin 10x10x10cm), use a spoon to gently press it downwards to avoid trapped air.
- Cover the lid, bake at pre-heated oven at 190C for 55mins, remove the lid, continue to brown the top for 5mins.
- Remove the cooked luncheon meat from the tin. Slice it when it is completely cool down.Recipe by Sonia aka Nasi Lemak Lover