-Organic Black Sesame powder
-In my point of view, this can consider a perfect chiffon look...
**for chiffon pan 23cm size
(A)95g egg yolks (about 5 eggs-medium size)
25g caster sugar
(B)80g corn oil
50g fresh milk
(C)100g cake flour
20g black sesame powder (I feel this portion can be increased to 30g to get more sesame aroma)
(D)240g egg whites (about 7 eggs-medium size)
110g caster sugar
15g corn flour
1. Cream ingredient (A) till change pale yellow colour.
2. Add in ingredient (B), corn oil first then add in milk and water, mix well.
3. Fold in ingredient (C) , mix well and set aside.
4. Beat egg whites (D) in a clean large bowl until soft foam. Gradually add in sugar, one tablespoon at a time and finally add in corn flour. Mix well.
5. Spoon about 4tbsp of egg white mixture and use whisk to mix well with egg yolk mixture. Gently fold in the balance egg whites mixture into the egg yolk mixture,until well combined
6. Bake at preheated oven at 160c for 50 minutes. Up side down the pan and wait till completely cool, then only unmould it.
Do enjoy Baking !!!