1) quick lunch at a restaurant nearby the hotel we stayed.
- Fried rice with beef, full of " wok hei", simply delicious !!!
- Normal Cantonese style of noodle, not bad..
-Fish ball noodle soup, this was bad, the fish ball has kind of smell..
2) Dinner at 食通天(Food Forum) at Times Square.At first we were thinking to take dinner at 小南國 (Mia recommended) but it was fulled. No choice, we went to next restaurant 玉桃苑 The Graces Garden which serve Teochew sytle of dishes, it was totally no customer at that time, we were curious whether the food there will be nice or not, but due to super hungry after the whole day walked, we went in.
- First come with fish soup, very fresh and nice.
-This was the best Teochew style of braised goose 鹵水鵝肉I have ever had, super delicious.
- Kids love this fried fish, just a simple fried fish with light soy sauce, but why it tasted so delicious, I think they use premium soy sauce, and dip the fried fish with mayo, simply delicious. I will try to cook this at home one day.
- In Hong Kong, definitely must eat this Hong Kong veggie, we ordered this veggie in almost all our meals in Hong Kong
Breakfast @ PPH Community Centre (3rd Visit)
1 hour ago