Today I would like to share with you this old recipe. This pancake has been encored few times by my family..simple and yummy!
No oil is added in this recipe!
Stuffed chicken floss pancake 青龙包
Recipe source: adapted from My Kitchen Snippets with minor changes
300g high protein/bread flour
1/4 tsp salt
60ml warm water
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp instant yeast
Filing- Chicken Floss
1. Mix warm water, sugar and yeast, set aside until frothy
2. Combine bread flour, salt, milk and yeast base in a mixing bowl
3. Knead the dough till smooth and elastic (I use KA mixer for 20mins, speed 3-4)
4. Leave to prove until double in size.
5. Divide the dough into small ball weighted 50g each, rest for another 15mins.
6. Flatten the dough, spoon some chicken floss on it, seal and shape round and rest for another 10mins.
6. Pan fry in a non-stick pan over low heat.
7. Use spatula to flatten the pan cake while frying.
8. Fry till both sides of pan cake turned brown.
Now i would like to announce the winner of my Lipton Teh Tarik giveaway. So sorry i can only giveaway one present and hope you will try your luck in my future giveaway if you are not the winner this time ^_^.
So the winner is:-
True Random Number Generator
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
(The winner is Baking Diary, Congratulations!!)
**To the winner, please send me your address soonest..
Do you know which are the two foods that choosen by most of the participants when they enjoy a cup of Teh Tarik , 1st is Roti Canai, 2nd is Nasi Lemak !!