If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My 1st visit to 100 Yen Shop at Bukit Tinggi Klang

Yahoo, finally i got a chance to have my 1st visit to 100 Yen Shop at Bukit Tinggi Klang on 19th Nov 2008. The size of shop is not too big but the shop owner is very friendly. I only bought few stuffs as I was rushing to do something else.
The stuff which I bought were:-
1) spiderman stand - my little boy favorite's hero, but I'm not sure how to use, but my little boy said he want to hold his small playing ball, hahaha, he is more creative than me
2) a bottle of candy (apple flavour) for him as well
3) Sushi wrapper
4) Japanese crackers
5) Miso paste
6) Furikake - prawn flavour
Below are some photos which I took. I will definitely visit again.














4 comments:

温馨小屋 said...

i don't know bukit tinggi got 100yen shop, is a new shop ? i think i want to go on this saturday lar....

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

I dont know how long this shop has been opened, this shop is facing the big field.

Emily said...

I tried looking for the klang outlet two weeks ago but can't get to bukit tinggi. is this near the hospital?

Congratulations on your successfull search! Wah, that spiderman holder - never seen it before at other outlets! Terror woh you!

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

This shop is located in between the shoplots area that opposite the Tesco, and it is facing a big field.

Not more than 24 hours, the spiderman holder already broken ( the head broken down and was caused by his brother), really waste my money. Anyway, my hubby use the super glue to glue it back.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin