If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My own version of Indian chicken curry


This is my own version of Indian style of Chicken curry, actually it mix Malay and Indian style.

Since I have prepared the Indian Chicken curry as main course, so I also cooked another 2 dishes with Indian style. Rice cooked with some Indian herbs, stir fry Cabbage with kunyit and biji sawi. I even accompany with Indian cracker( forgot the name).
An Indian Style of dinner !!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummy!!!!looks delicious!

Nancymommy said...

You really like Nasi Lemak very much...and I like it too...
BTW,I know one Nasi Lemak restaurant very good in Damansara Utama.

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Nancy, thought you are a Taiwanese, suprisingly you can take spicy food.
Yes, my kids and I love nasi lemak very much, nasi lemak will be our dinner at least once in a week. But my version of nasi is without coconut, more healthy w/o coconut milk.
Nowadays it is hardly to find a good stall selling nasi lemak, I prefer those pack with babana leaf. But not many nasi lemak seller like to do that, tedious and costly. I dont mind pay more if they willing to pack in banana leaf. May i know the address of this nasi lemak restaurant in Damansara Utama?
Is anyone in Klang know the best Nasi Lemak stalls?

Nancymommy said...

http://www.lessthanten.net/2007/12/06/village-park-restaurant-at-damansara-utama/
you may visit this website and find out the address.

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Thanks Nancy.
Dont know got such website, will visit oftenly.

Palidor said...

That's such a tasty looking Indian meal! I like how you made the two side dishes with Indian spices as well. Are those crackers "pappadams"?

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Hi Palidor, I did not record down the recipe at that time, I promise when I cook this dish again, I will share with you the recipe. For time being, you can go wet market to get the curry mix from the Indian store, it taste good also. Ya, that is pappadams..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin