I just realized that i have few dishes have yet to post it up, only so busy posting those baking items, hehehe. Today i would like to re-post this King of soy sauce prawn ( my old post here, poor quality of phone's photo) as this is one of our favourite prawn dish.
This small dried shrimps 蝦米(hae bi) is crucial to this recipe, it add extra fragrant to this dish...
King of soy sauce prawn
(recipe souce: by Sonia aka Nasi Lemak Lover)
2tbsp good quality of light soy sauce, or to taste
10g dried shrimps, washed
2 stalks of spring onion, separate white part and green part, cut 1” in lengths
1 red chili, shredded
1. Heat oil in a wok over high flame, sauté garlic, dried small shrimps and spring onion (white part only) till aroma.
2. Add in the prawns, put in light soy sauce and sugar, quickly toss well with prawns, cook for 1-2mins. Add in green onions, mix well and turn off the heat.
3. Dish out, garnish with red chili shredded, serve hot.
* sometime i will slightly fry the prawn first and set aside, later only add into the rest of ingredients.
* I forgot to add little thick caramel sauce, next time must remember to add this.
* remember to cook prawn over high heat and do not overcook it.
Happy Cooking !!