-Ingredients-eggs, Chinese sausages, fresh shrimps, onion, red chili, spring onion and carrot, love the beautiful colours of this omelettle.
Foo Yong Dan/ Chinese Onion & Shrimps Omelette
10 medium shrimps, remove shells
2 onion, slices
1 red chilli, slices
2 spring onions, cut 1” length
20g carrot, slices
1 Chinese sausage, slices
2 cloves garlic, chopped
4tbsp of cooking oil
Salt ½ tsp
A dash of pepper
1. Whisk eggs in a bowl together with salt and pepper, set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok, stir fry sausage till brown.
3. Add in shrimps, stir fry till colour changed
4. Add in chopped garlic, mix well.
5. Mix in red chilli, onion, spring onion and carrot, stir fry and mix well.
6. Pour in egg mixture, cook till the bottom turned lightly brown, turn and cook the other side till lightly brown.
7. Dish out and served hot.
Happy Cooking !!