Desmond would like to present this very milky and lovely bread to you, hope you will like it..
This time I changed cold water to cold milk, so this bread is very milky and soft, my kids just love this bread.
Mini sausage au Lait bread
500g High protein flour
60g caster sugar
½ tsp salt
270g cold milk
40g egg white
1 and ½ tsp yeast
Some sausages, chopped
1. Mix A, then add in B, combine well.
2. Add in C, continue knead.
3. Then add in D, knead till elastic. (The dough is quite sticky, don't tend to add more flour !!)
4. Rest for 60mins.
5. Slightly knead the dough again and rest for another 30mins.
6. Shape the dough and wrap in chopped sausages, rest for another 15mins.
7. Bake at pre-heated oven at 180c for 25mins.
Happy Baking !!