This recipe was adapted from Honey Bee Sweets after I saw Reesekitchen strongly recommended. Thanks Bee Bee for kind sharing. I made little changes on the recipe as I change to salted butter instead of unsalted butter.
Chocolate Banana Muffins*makes 10 to 15 muffins (depend on the paper cup size)
100g caster sugar
150g cake flour
2 eggs (large)
1/2tsp baking powder
1/4tsp baking soda
2tbsp cocoa powder
1/2cup chocolate chips
150g mashed banana
Some banana wedges
1. Beat butter and sugar until fluffy.
2. Add in the eggs one at a time, mix well
3. Sift in flour, baking soda and baking powder, combine well with milk.
4. Add in mashed banana and cocoa powder, mix well.
5. Last add in chocolate chips, combine well.
6. Scoop the batter in to the muffin paper liners to about 3/4 full. Then insert a banana wedge into the middle of the muffin. Repeat till all the batter has been used.
7. Bake in pre-heated oven at 180C for 25mins.
-I would like to dedicated this lovely muffin to Jane's corner as all these lovely paper cups was given by her and all the way from Perth, Australia..Thanks my dear friend..
Happy Baking !!