If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Friday, June 27, 2014

Brioche Loaf with Ham 火腿布里歐修麵包

After baked the Parisian Brioche, I continue to make Brioche but this time made into a loaf. Also I wrapped it with ham . When enjoy this brioche with ham while warm, it was buttery and rich aroma..





 
I still used the Parisian Brioche recipe, but change it to loaf form and wrap with ham this way..


 
use blade to make a slit like this..
 
 
 
Try to finish the loaf within the same day as it tend to turned dry the next day (maybe due to no liquid is added and only contain eggs liquid). Next time I have to twist a bit the recipe by adding some milk..



22 comments:

PH said...

Cantik and sedap!

Victoria Bakes said...

i am very in love with this loaf... !!!!!

Mel said...

A loaf of bread with ham filling....sure to be very gooood!! Love it.

Jozelyn Ng said...

same like Victoria...I inlove with this brioche because I love ham...
Thanks for linking up with LTU!

Baking Taitai said...

I like the way you wrapped the ham into the loaf, nice!

向日葵葵 ~ Sunflower Grace said...

Great idea to wrap in the ham!

Fion said...

Amazing! Its really a prefect loaf....

My Little Space said...

Just wish I can bake right away. Yummm.... Hope you're going to have a fabulous weekend.
Blessings, Kristy

Aunty Young(安迪漾) said...

第二张照片看了食指欲动,好诱惑!
喜欢,喜欢!

mis chucherias said...

Wow!!! I love this bread, looks fantastic
regards

eileenlml.blogspot.com said...

有料的面包,good 叻!

Lite Home Bake said...

This buttery loaf must be delicious with ham rolled within!

QembarDelites said...

Wish I have more time to bake my very long to do list...I am pinning them all in pinterest to try, this one included!:D

Sem said...

I love this ham loaf, the bread looks golden yellowish, I assumed due the high butter content.

Cass @ 揾到食 said...

Wow...got ham, i like :)

mayck-law. Blogspot.com said...

卷的真美。。我卷过, 但是有个空洞叻! 哈哈。。。

Copycake kitchen said...

Suka suka!!!! very neat and beautiful roll bread!

Cecilia Yap said...

Sonia - I liked this bread too, got my favourite ham in it.

Angie's Recipes said...

Beautiful! Great use of ham.

Bakericious said...

the color is very nice, like it!

mui mui said...

Chi,
The other day I baked a brioche loaf too. It contain cream cheese in it.
Yours look so delicious with the ham in it!
Yum!
mui

Ana Regalado said...

I love your twist on this brioche loaf , adding ham is pure genius lol

Blog Widget by LinkWithin