If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Prawn Mee shop

温馨小屋, this morning I passed by the coffee shop which selling the prawn mee and I took a photo for your perusal. This shop is closed on every Wednesday. You may also want to try the Wantan Mee, not bad too. The hawker stalls in this coffee shop have two session, morning session are difference from the night session, you should go in the morning for this prawn mee, at night there will be a difference stall.

3 comments:

温馨小屋 said...

thanks Emile, i "agak-agak" know where's the place liao. there got mcdonald beside hong leong bank.m i right ?
after i try i let u know, thanks..!!
next week i go back to johor, i will buy the pumpkin noodle for u.

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

wrong place, very hard to explain to you, it is opposite the Alladin Mini market. I will email to you my mobile, call me if you can't find the place.

温馨小屋 said...

har...wrong place ar ???
ok...after i come back from johor, i will go to find this place...
thank you ..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin