1) Bungalow shop house
2) A variety of local foods place at front portion of the shop. You can just pick up whatever items you like to eat from here.
3) You must try this Nasi Dagang, very nice. Rememer to add the tuna curry sauce which place at center. I dont know there was curry sauce to be added, I just eat plain but the taste still good.
4) Hainanese coffee and roti Paun ( similar to roti kahwin, spread butter with kaya). The bread is very nice, not too dry and fresh, my daughter like it so much.
5) Fried Mee Hoon, plain but yet delicious.
6) My favorite Nasi Lemak, if they use banana leaf to pack, it would be better.
7) I'm not really know how to pronounce this, remember something like " Tapai".
Very special taste, like sweet wine. The leaf they use to pack is special too, Rubber tree leaf.
8) I like this Rooster basket very much.
9) The shop is full of peoples especially during morning.