If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Roti Jala, Chicken and Potato Curry

The other day, when I went thru the " FLAVOURS" cooking magazine, noticed this recipe and immediately thinking to have a try. I even called my Malay friend to check how they prepare it, the way they prepare and the way shown in magazine are totally difference, anyway I follow my friend's way. It was not an easy way to prepare the Roti Jala, after few tried and adjustment (but I forgot to take note the new measurement), then only I managed to get a good shape of Roti Jala. To prepare this dish is quite tedious....but very delicious...



2 comments:

nbalike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nbalike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin