If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Friday, December 26, 2008

Cream, for cream puff

After I successfully baking cream puff, my kids keep asking me to bake more for them nowadays. And I just found a new easy way (Taukeh Soh of a bakery shop taught me) to prepare the cream for the cream puff. Just buy a packet of instant custard, mix 50gm of instant custard powder and 100ml of drinking water, stir well and serve. Simple and cheap.

















4 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks for passing on the tip!

Nancymommy said...

不过.....我还是比较喜欢加vanilla ice cream...冰冰凉凉的...yummy..

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

will try next time, but my kids still small, i try not to let them eat ice cream too much.

Caca said...

many many thanks for this great easy tips! he he..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin