If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Laminate flooring

Recently, i just changed all bedrooms flooring from ceramic tiles to laminate flooring. I use the "Inovar" floor as it is highly recommended by few of my friends, they said it is durable, water and scratch resistance and dust-mites free. You feel warm when touching on the laminate flooring unlike ceramic tiles which you feel cold, furthermore it look so modern and beautiful.


Before:

















After:

4 comments:

Bakeling said...

I like the "after" feel when you step on the floor !

It is different from stepping on the ceramic tiles which makes our feet "crack" easily !

Also , Merry Christmas !

Nancymommy said...

祝福你全家人有个温馨的佳节!

Merry X'mas and Happy New Year!!!

温馨小屋 said...

Wish u & your family Merry Christmas !!

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Hi all, Happy Holiday ....
Tonight dinner I will not have turkey but I will balik kampung and have a gathering with my family, we will have steamboat instead, our favorite.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin