If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Monday, December 1, 2008

Success !!! Cream Puff

Thanks Nancy for sharing the cream puff recipe http://nancymummy.blogspot.com/2008/11/cream-puff.html, this is my long waiting recipe. I immediate prepare it and result turn really good, can be compete with outside shop selling.
Who interest to bake this, please go to Nancy mummy blog, very clear guides. But remember to add some sugar(thought Nancy forgot to write that), I bake only half portion so I put in 30gm sugar.







5 comments:

Nancymommy said...

o..o..忘了写糖进去,谢谢你提醒我!...现在加进去了,老师给的是 1 tbsp sugar.
我还没空做呢...看来过两天也来做给儿子吃..

Emily said...

well done!

Anonymous said...

Hi , i love this cream puff but i am not a chinese so that cant read the recipe from nancy recipe which is written in chinese..would you mind to write it here ? Tq..

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Molly, you can refer to another recipe that in my blog.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sonia ... Honestly i loved your blog..and have tried a few of your recipe and it turn out perfect...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin