-The chocolate chips were sank to the bottom..but it look nice in this way...
Recipe to share:-
**for chiffon pan 23cm size
95g egg yolks (about 5 eggs-medium size)
25g caster sugar
130g corn oil (increase the corn oil, reduce water, to get more moist texture)
100g cake flour
25g Chocolate powder, 50g Chocolate chips
240g egg whites (about 7 eggs-medium size)
110g caster sugar
15g corn flour
1. Cream ingredient (A) till change pale yellow colour.
2. Add in ingredient (B), corn oil first then add in water, mix well.
3. Fold in ingredient (C) except chocolate chips till no lumps, set aside.
4. Beat egg whites (D) in a clean large bowl until soft foam. Gradually add in sugar, one tablespoon at a time and finally add in corn flour. Mix well.
5. Spoon about 4tbsp of egg white mixture and use whisk to mix well with egg yolk mixture. Then only add in the chocolate chips. Gently fold in the balance egg whites mixture into the egg yolk mixture,until well combined
6. Bake at preheated oven at 160c for 50 minutes. Up side down the pan and wait till completely cool, then only unmould it.
Do enjoy Baking !!!