Simple recipe to share:-
400g meehoon (rice vermicelli), soaked and drained
Kaffir lime leaves (cut small pieces)
chicken breast meat (slices)
fish ball / fish cake (slices)
light soy sauce
dark soy sauce(for coloring)
red chilli (shredded)
1. Heat up oil, saute the chopped garlic until fragrant.
2. Add in kaffir lime leaves, prawn, fish cake and chicken breast meat, stir-fry until meat cooked.
3. Add in water and cooked till boiled. Add seasoning and stir well. Mix meehoon and stir well.
4. Add shredded carrot and shredded chinese cabbage.
5. Stir-fry until meehoon is cooked
6. Dish up and garnish with red chilli and parsley