After adjusted the old recipe, this new recipe just suit to my taste, the cake is not greasy, right sweetness and quite light.
Walnut Butter Cake 核桃奶油蛋糕*makes a 6” round cake
125g butter (salted), room temp.80g caster sugar2 eggs (A size)1tsp vanilla extract
2tbsp milk110g cake flour1tsp baking powder60g walnut, process in a food processor till fine
30g walnut, for topping
- Line paper on the bottom of the cake pan. Sift cake flour and baking powder, set aside
- Cream butter, vanilla extract and sugar till fluffy and pale (take about 4mins using hand electric mixer at speed 2).
- Add in egg one at a time, mix well with each addition.
- Add in flour, walnut and milk, combine well. Sprinkle walnuts on top.
- Bake at a pre-heated oven at 170C for 40-45mins or 180C for 30-35mins.Recipe by Sonia a.k.a Nasi Lemak Lover