If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Simply cute doggie cookie !!!

I saw Ohbin 's made this so cute doggie cookie, so I plan to bake this cute doggie cookie for my kids bring to school when they celebrate children's day in Oct. I guess their friend will love this cute cookie. Let me practise first before the children's day come, maybe you also like to bake this for your kids.

-Before put in oven. My kids help me to decorate those ear, eyes and nose, and they really done a good job especially Desmond with his small finger, his just did it well.
- After baked


You may refer to original Ohbin recipe, I did little modification because I wrongly see her recipe, thus I came out with little changes.

Ingredients for 30pcs of cute cookie:-

Butter 50g (original recipe 90g)

Horlick 40g

Corn flour 13g

Milk powder 13g

Cake Flour 100g

Caster sugar 15g

Egg 1/2 ( Original recipe no egg added)

Steps:-

1. Beat butter and sugar till creamy

2. Add in egg

3. Add in Horlick, flour and milk powder, and mix well (don't over done)

4. Weight dough 10g each and shape into small round ball and decorate with:-

Ear- Nestle KoKo Krunch

Nose- chocolate chips

Eyes- chocolate rice

5. Bake at pre-heat oven for 25mins at 150c

Note: I noticed the ear turn soggy after several hours, I'm not sure will it turn cruncy again if I reheat it..

Thanks Ohbin sharing this lovely recipe.

Do enjoy baking !!!

23 comments:

cherry potato said...

lohlohloh, those cookies so cute!!!

Shandy said...

What incredible cookies. I LOVE them Sonia! Thank you for showing the cookie recipe in English because I really want to make these.

Rachel Hei said...

I made this quite some times ago, this cookies is just cute. Feel like want to make it again for my princess.. ^_^
By the way, the ears still crunchy when i made it last time, just that the whole cookie a bit hard to bite..

ann low said...

Oh this is really cute 0^0 Wanted to make this quite sometime ago....you're right can make for Children's Day.

ai wei said...

hohahaha, this is so cute le!

TINTIN said...

These cookies are not just look cute but it's yummy too. I made this before but I replace the holick with MILO.
http://cookingcrave.blogspot.com/2009/02/crunchy-milo-cookies.html

Bakeling said...

It need a lot of patience to do it !

Ha,ha, ha ! I don't think I can make it.

Never mind , I can see your cute cookies here !

Olivia said...

Wow cute cookies...

pigpigscorner said...

awww...these are so cute!!

米亚 said...

so cuteeee! not bad for first trial... very pro!

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Hi girls, it look like all of you love this cute cookie, try it out, I'm sure your kids will love it.


Rachel, mine, ear turned soggy and cookie also turned hard when cool, maybe due to I didn't follow the original recipe, will try out again using the original recipe.

Tintin, I hop over to see your milo cookie, but I feel that add in Milo, your dog cookie look dark, I still prefer light color of dog cookie, hehehe..

terri@adailyobsession said...

Oh my, these are sooo cute! so clever too! thanx for visiting n commenting--now i know who u are:)

choi yen said...

I saw this in ohbin's blog!!! It's cute :)

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Terri, Thanks for dropping by my blog too.

Mimid3vils, ya, it is cuteee..

~仪仪妈咪~ said...

cute cute .... recently a lot of blogger do this dog cookie , hei hei , i oso wan to try ~ hope successful!

Nancymommy said...

真是个好妈妈!好可爱的小狗饼干!

petite nyonya said...

Oh my goodness...so cute!! Not just kids, adults will like these too. And I like the flavor of Horlicks!

Little Corner of Mine said...

Yes, very kawaii!!

Palidor said...

Awwww, they are simply adorable!!!

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Hi girls, I know all of you like this cutee and kawaii dog cookie..do it for your small kids, they will like it.

A Full-Timed Housefly said...

so adorable doggies cookies.... will try to bake some or get my daughter Racheal to bake some...hahahahha... she is into baking these days.

Colin Woon said...

This is so cute! So many different expression too! I bet the kids will LOVE it! Heck, even I love it! Ha!

Tiffany said...

This is super cute! I have to try it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin