I was having stomach upset for the whole last week, not feeling like eating (actually this is good, hehehe), no mood baking and cooking (this is bad, family members suffered from this). My daughter proposed herself to cook dinner for family (with the help from my helper) , this was the dinner that she prepared for us, 3 dishes and 1 soup:-
The dinner menu included:-
1. Sweet and Sour Fish fillet - this was really yummy
2. Stir fried Chinese Cabbage
3. Stir fried Bean sprout and Glass noodle - bean sprout is her favorite veggie
4. ABC soup -carrot, onion, potato, tomato and pork ribs
5. Pandan rice- very creative
Don't think your need a recipe for this right? Otherwise I need to ask from my daughter, hahaha..
Jeslyn, mummy is proud to have you, I love you...