Two times of failures, 3rd time I able to enjoyed home baked loaf.
Also Thanks to my new Rooster timer to watch out bread dough resting time.
-Dough rise about 90% full
-Hot from the oven
-After removed from the pullman tin
- Yummy!! home baked loaf slices
I was referring to Kitchen Corner's recipe, mine one not as perfect as like her, but the bread is very soft and moist, worth to use hand to knead the dough. I have to make adjustment to her recipe due to the size of my pullman tin.
Thanks to Kitchen Corner sharing this lovely recipe.
Plain Loaf Recipe
** for pullman tin 10cm(W)x20cm(L)x10cm(H)
A) High Protein Flour 330g, 1 and 1/2tsp yeast, 195ml water
B) Cake Flour 90g, 23g sugar, 1/2tsp salt, 15g milk powder, 60ml water
C) 23g unsalted butter
1. Mix (A) and knead till smooth, set aside and rest for 90mins
2. Mix (B) into (A) dough, knead till well combine, add in (C) and knead till elastic. Set aside and rest for another 60mins
3. Divide dough into 3 equal portions and roll up like a swiss roll, and place in pullman tin. Set aside and rest for 60mins
4. Bake at pre-heat oven at 200c for 30mins.
Do Enjoy Baking !!!