My husband sms me from Ho Chi Minh asked me to buy some beef, then I asked why? He said he will bring back fresh Thousand Miles Veggie all the way from Ho Chi Minh today. This veggie is one of our favorite dish at Hoang Yen restaurant HCM, Vietnam name called "Thien Ly"...I never cook this before, just try to recall my memory and replicate this dish at home..
- Thousand Miles Veggie (Thien Ly) ...
- how a tiny flower veggie..
- want to have some?
-It tasted a bit crunchy and sweet..
Simple recipe to share
Thien Ly (Thousand Miles veggie)
Beef- sliced, marinate with light soy sauce, salt, pepper, Chinese wine and tapioca flour.
Red bell peppers -sliced
1. Heat oil in a wok, add in Thien Ly and little water, quickly stir fry for 1min, seasong with salt.
2. Discard the water and place Thien Ly on a clean plate.
3. Add some cooking oil into the marinated beef, then use a clean non stick pan to quickly stir fry the beef, add red bell peppers, continue stir fry till cooked ( do not over cooked)..
4. Place beef on top of Thien Ly. Serve hot.
Do enjoy cooking !!!
鮮果優格冰淇淋蛋糕。 fruit ice cream cake ( 附實作影片 )
8 hours ago